Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2013, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 5 Apr 2013 00:24:04 -0600
From:         OlRivrRat <OlRivrRat@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: it just stops! What do I do? - was Spare Fuel Pump Saves the
              Day
Comments: To: Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>

John Muir Publications was actually in Santa Fe, NM but some of the production work for some of his works was done in Albuquerque. I knew the illustrator, Peter Aschwanden, quite well ~ one heck of a GreatGuy & a FantasticArtist ~ I did the ColorSeperations for the Version of the book that has the ColorCover & have a copy of both the Original & the ColorCoverVersion ~ Good info & GreatIlustrations.

ORR ~ DeanB