Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2013, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 5 Apr 2013 21:48:52 +0000
From:         "Liberte, Joel" <joel.liberte@HP.COM>
Subject:      Re: getting old.. is it a joke?

Those damn neighbourhood teenagers. They do the same thing to me.

Moving my important items from one vehicle to the other without telling me.

Joel

'90 Syncro

hi folks,

it's Friday.. off-topic, joke time .. here a story ya... a confession sort of...

2 weeks ago we went for 3days/2nights camping trip. Everything went fine, we got to our favorite disperse camp, nobody there just us and the coyotes....

dinner time, the meat is grilling on the BBQ, salad is ready, potatoes are hot ! !.. Time to open a bottle of wine.. I went to the van, open the big food trunk and found no beer, no wine no booze...

what the h..? I searched and looked and .. "honey we will have tea for tonight.." I told my wife that may be some of the teen kids in the neighborhood took it while I was in and out to load the van and I didn't lock the door every time..yeahhh..

today, I went to my other vanagon looking for some tools.. I open the food trunk which is very similar to the one in the other van.. and there they are the bottle of beer, wine and booze...

oh well.. I am not ready for AA yet but a story for you to laugh or not...

have a good weekend...

dan