Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2013, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 7 Apr 2013 19:20:06 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon Prices
Comments: To: J Stewart <fonman4277@COMCAST.NET>

I'm sure you have your reasons for selling.. and I suggest you don't go down on your price.

Peronsally I would make the first line of the ad say something about ..'will sell to someone who will appreciate this van and take good care of it.' I'd raise the price ..that could even motivate some who actually really wants it to buy.

The Right Buyer is out there Jeff. I loveselling .. the trick is to find there right person, who actually wants it, and has the $. They are out there. I'd suggest Craigslist in Los Angles , ..or SF Bay Area. that's a special van and it should go to a really good home.

scott turbovans.com

On 4/7/2013 3:35 PM, J Stewart wrote: > OK, I rant and rave about this all the time. Seems like when I'm buying, everything is worth its weight in gold, when I'm selling it's worth it weight in...well, you know. Now I got a couple of lowball offers on the Bluestar, less tha n its worth in parts, folks! So, for anyone who thought $2,500.00 was too much, here, you can buy this one, it's $500.00 cheaper > > http://www.ebay.com/itm/Elves-1987-VW-87-vanagon-bumper-door-window-molding-light-wiper-panel-switch-/290775164947?_trkparms=algo=LVI&itu=UCI&otn=3&po=LVI&ps=63&clkid=6803243821303192582&_trksid=p4506.m7&item=290775164947&vxp=mtr > > > > Jeff Stewart >