Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2013, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 14 Apr 2013 08:18:34 -0600
From:         Miguel Pacheco <mundopacheco@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: van paint job
Comments: To: JordanVw@aol.com

Of all the things you can do to customize and personalize a van, I think that changing the color is the toughest to undo. You can lift it, convert the engine, swap headlight grills, etc. etc. All these can be undone and shouldn't hurt resale if there's a purist involved. This comment about changing the color comes up, but I have not heart any testimonials. Is there anyone who has actually suffered a loss due to color change? For me, some of those green ones are simply beautiful......not sure, but I would like to hear from real world events.... Gracias, Miguel

Miguel