Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2013, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 14 Apr 2013 08:39:07 -0600
From:         Miguel Pacheco <mundopacheco@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Air scoops
Comments: To: Don Hanson <dhanson928@gmail.com>

I thought all these vans came with intakes attached to a snorkel, straight from the factory. All my Syncros have had this and, as far as I know, so have all my 2wd vans, although I did not check them all. So the implication here is that not all come with factory snorkel....or Don, perhaps yours was missing? Also, I've brought this up before, but it is not uncommon to have one of these collapse or semi-collapse, greatly affecting performance. Miguel

Miguel