Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2013, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 17 Apr 2013 15:27:41 -0400
From:         forum email <nij.forum@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Part out or Sell now No Lowly Vanagons
Comments: To: Alistair Bell <albell@shaw.ca>

I have to agree with the ANTI lowly Vanagon all three of mine are 7 Passenger. I dont need an indoor kitchen (and if I had one I wouldnt use it dont want the smells of cooking where I sleep).

I sleep in one of mine (at a time) quite a lot and have had loads of fun.

With all that said If people didnt break them I wouldnt be able to have keep all 3 on the road.

So really I am on the fence about the whole thing but I dont think any Vanagon is lowly.