Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2013, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 24 Apr 2013 19:40:12 -0700
From:         Stuart MacMillan <stuartmacm@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Possible...Overheating-Rebuilding engines. Car experiences!
Comments: To: Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>

Your dad and I are the same age. He learned his lesson, but I did not. I learned how to be a mechanic with a 1965 MBG that I still have, and now have chronic Vanagon syndrome too. I had my son in law re-do that graphic that was on the list that said "Get off your computer, your car needs you" with an MGB.

Stuart