Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2013, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 26 Apr 2013 08:43:03 -0400
From:         Jeff Lincoln <magikvw@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Need good Westy Auto Trans shop in SE Michigan

Jack,

It might be a bit of a drive (I can't remember where you are located) but you could try Hoffman Imports here in Port Huron - 810 985-6500. Dieter is a great mechanic and knows VW's of all types very well. I've never had trans work done there and he's mostly a one man shop (and very busy) so you might want to call ahead and talk to him. Just a forwarning though - he's not a great communicator on the phone, don't let that discourage you thoug, he's a real nice man and knows his stuff.

Good Luck!

Thanks,

Jeff '85 GL (Gertie) '78 Bus (Melissa) Patty's Bus