Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2013, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 7 May 2013 13:06:03 -0400
From:         "kenneth wilford (Van-Again)" <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Coolant Tank Issues
Comments: To: Kurt Grotz <kurtgrotz@gmail.com>

Kurt, the Napa Block Test Kit that I use is part number BK 700-1006. It is on Napa's website for $42. I highly recommend using this kit to test for combustion gases in the coolant. It will give you a thumbs up or thumbs down evaluation of the condition of the engine/head gasket/ cylinder head. Let us know what you find out.

Ken Wilford John 3:16 www.vanagain.com

-- Thanks, Ken Wilford John 3:16 www.vanagain.com