Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2013, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 20 May 2013 09:59:25 -0400
From:         "kenneth wilford (Van-Again)" <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Vanagain for rent
Comments: To: Ben <syncro@gmail.com>

Ben, don't be so hasty. Van-Again is available to be rented out for parties. I have four Vanagons here that we can use as mini-bouncy houses for the kids, a live band every time the air compressor kicks on, and a parts washer that could also be used as a hot tub (all after signing the waiver of course). There is a nice new racetrack just a couple of miles down the road http://www.njmp.com/ so I could take a cash and the Golf R and have some fun while you guys party here. Let me know :-)

Ken Wilford John 3:16 www.vanagain.com

-- Thanks, Ken Wilford John 3:16 www.vanagain.com