Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2013, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 1 Jun 2013 12:56:31 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ecaron1@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Diesel good idea?

Listers,

My mistake! The diesel is a 82. Many people have written to me with info and recommendations concerning the diesel. I'm very grateful. It sounds like I do need to pass on this clean sounding camper because of safety for my drivers. Reading all these adds and keeping it all straight is starting to make my head spin!

I do feel like I'm beginning to narrow my search though. Luckily though I never considered shipping a camper I now think that is a reasonable option. this opens up the search area considerably.

I was also lurking on the Eurovan list for ideas but it really feels to me that I need to return to my old friend a 84 and later vanagon Westfailia. That should do it for my mid life crisis! Please keep the great sightings and adds coming!