Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2013, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 11 Jun 2013 09:00:48 -0700
From:         Stephen Grisanti <bike2vcu@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Heading East (NY, VT, ME)
Comments: To: Jeff Lincoln <magikvw@GMAIL.COM>

If you like boats and have the time, there's the Wooden Boat Museum in Clinton NY, just west of that bridge, and camping at a state park near the Eisenhower Lock outside Messina NY is a treat.  You drive UNDER the lock to reach the campground and from some sites can watch huge lake boats approaching and departing, and there's the lock visitor center.  From the look of that bridge, I expect it's a white knuckle drive in a Westy. There's the Ben and Jerry place in Waterbury Center VT, just off the interstate out of Burlington.

Stephen