Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2013, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 10 Jun 2013 13:13:58 -0500
From:         Jim Felder <jim.felder@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Mini Fridge
Comments: To: mcneely4@cox.net

Dave's right. They're not all that bad if they are in good condition. Yeah, when it gets to be a hundred in the van, you're not going to get ask cold as on a 50 degree day, nor will you with anything else I know of.

It's about like any camper refrigerator, really. If you really want cold like you have at home, and I guess that's what people camping expect nowadays, there are plenty of expensive modern all-electric refrigerators that will really do the job. Be prepared to spend a lot of your resources to get the job done. There is a ton of stuff in the archives on the subject.