Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2013, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 19 Jun 2013 11:37:56 -0500
From:         Jeff Palmer <jpalmer@MYMTS.NET>
Subject:      Re: rear speaker wires, '83 Westy

I've replaced the head unit and speakers a few times, all by myself (I know! Who would've thought!) and never had an issue with wires. Didn't know one existed. I'm now looking at something with Bluetooth and a remote like:

A Blaupunkt Toronto head unit

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008FYFBVG/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

and Blaupunkt speakers

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006STN1CQ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Is there any way to tell whether or not i will have wire issues? I have an 85 if that matters.

Thanks Jeff