Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2013, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 20 Jun 2013 14:55:44 -0400
From:         Dean Staltare <staltare@BELLSOUTH.NET>
Subject:      Re: Fuel/gas tank question
Comments: To: mcneely4@cox.net

Anyone ever try this?

http://www.kbs-coatings.com/tank-sealers.html

1. Ineptocracy *_Ineptocracy_****(in-ep-toc’-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers* “You don’t need God anymore, you have us Democrats.” – Nancy Pelosi (Quoted 2006) "The cause of America is in a great measure the cause of all mankind." --Thomas Paine RESTORE THE REPUBLIC *NOW*