Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2013, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 20 Jun 2013 18:08:21 -0700
From:         Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: DIY Westy chuck box
Comments: To: Troy <colorworks@gci.net>

Yes, I don't especially care to carry around poop either, so my potty is for occasional use only, and emptied quickly...though when we stay in the desert, where there are no facilities, it does get used more often....and emptied more often. I use a 5 gallon paint bucket with a snap-on lid and biodegradable bags...with a bit of RV deodorizer in the bucket first there is no odor that escapes the bucket lid and the box lid...kind of an "off" subject, this...but we all do it. I am often away from any sort of formal restrooms for days at a time...so

that shelf liner....I use a lot of that around my van..it gives great stability to surfaces. I sometimes stick it down with spray adhesive and when it gets grubby, I simply pull it up and put down fresh stuff.