Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2013, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 20 Jun 2013 18:16:29 -0700
From:         Phil Zimmerman <philzimm1@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: Ordering Parts Online

Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 07:41:17 -0700 I'd like to express my congratulations to all that have posted in this thread up till now, especially the vendors. A great discussion on the topic of getting parts to keep our cherished Vanagons running. No real flames in the thread but just good, honest discussion of the problem that our vendors face everyday and the problems each of us face as customers from time to time. And totally consistent with the sense of 'community' that we all sense and share. Thanks.

-------

Balderdash my good friend. Unsolicited posts from our list vendors that would get them banned from most other lists. This thread has degenerated to the most self-serving vendor vitriolic whining I've read in years. Buck up venders, business is tough all over!

Furthermore, totally off topic from the op's question(s). Additionally, the op did not name or bash the any of our wonderful vendors. Mr Bus Depot was attempting to proactively protect his own butt… Shame on the Depotman! The op did not have any "blanks" that needed filling in. Your choice of words suck. Treat all customers, even the moronic ones, with respect.

I do understand the customer now reports being fully satisfied with the service offered by the Bus Depot.. So, the past 19 posts of chest thumping gets the Delete key! Feel free to delete this post too..:-) Ok, rant off..

regards Phil z under his rock off the West Coast.