Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2013, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 21 Jun 2013 20:38:51 -0700
From:         Phil Zimmerman <philzimm1@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: Mkbokijkiuu
Comments: To: Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@q.com>

Sad to hear Karl…:-(

I'm still a US passport carrying guy. Lived in Kanada since 1977.. Twice in those 36 years I've been delayed like you describe. Once by the US meanies and once by the Kanuckistan border girls.. I had nothing to hide so… smiled through the ordeal.

Sometimes your car is the 10th blue one that passed during the past hour so, you-are-IT! Other times, some slip in your response and the agent flags you for a secondary inspection…

Post 911.. crossing our borders suck! The border folks have an impossible job… Hope you risk another visit… Kannuckistan has some wonderful outback to explore and enjoy… Every once in awhile crossing the border takes 30 seconds and the agent is pleasant…

Phil z Hidding behind the guards that tore Karl's Go Haus apart..:-( --------------------------------