Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2013, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 24 Jun 2013 15:27:01 -0700
From:         David J <mdhiker@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      FS:  Vanagon parts (Diesels & all vanagons + one Syncro snorkel)

Folks, I have a decent number of Vanagon items to purge.  I just put them on the Portland (Oregon) Craig's list, where you'll see pictures of the big ones, although I'm mentioning more here than postings on CL.  (You can find them by searching for keywords "Vanagon Close-in" in the autoparts by owner section.) Prefer you send me fair offers A.  Manual starter.  No issues - totally re-did the van/engine/etc., so went new on general principles. B.  1.9l Diesel Intakes w/attached lower air box  (have two - make offer) C.  1.9l Diesel upper air box (one - make offer) D.  Six Diesel air box baling clips (have  E.  Square headlight pieces - have both buckets, both lenses (driver's side), extra driver's side low beam, passenger's high beam.  AND a nice grille w/chrome surround for the square setup. F.  OEM spare tire jack G. 1.9l Exhaust (muffler & cat & end pipe) - small hole in muffler, all still connected H.  Exhaust hangers (2 - these are no longer avail),  muffler metal hold-down straps (3, one new) I.   Two Vent wing windows J.  Syncro Snorkel top K.  NICE black front door interior trim pieces (behind door latch) - approx 4 total L.  Front chrome bumper in good shape, with both end caps & one rubber bumper strip included M.  VERY good 1.9l muffler (painted w/Rustoleum 2K-degree silver paint + 1 sealed Reinz gasket N.  VERY good catalytic converter (painted w/Rustoleum 2K-degree silver paint + 1 sealed Reinz gasket O.  VERY good AMC head with valves and *no* cracking between valve seats Yes, I'll ship...  But wouldn't you rather come see my fully re-done Subaru-powered, fully refinished 83.5 Vanagon Adventurewagen?  Once I come back from a shake-down cruise to Vancouver, BC, it's going to be for sale... (Wanna know how come I have exhaust parts for sale?  Come see the new $500 exhaust system - or the new custom mattress, or the refinished cabinetry, or the Syncro diff locker, or the new flooring...   pmail to mdhiker at Yahoo David