Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2013, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 26 Jun 2013 10:38:30 -0400
From:         David Beierl <dbeierl@ATTGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: Bus Depot site acting weird to you?
Comments: To: The Bus Depot <vanagon@BUSDEPOT.COM>

At 10:20 AM 6/26/2013, The Bus Depot wrote: >In fact, if any other list members have a few minutes to spare and would be >willing to help me out, give the site a shot and email me if you see >anything weird or if it times out. (I do know it's running slow - we have >someone looking at that next week - but it still should be displaying >search/browse results within 15 seconds or so, not timing out.)

Win7, superfast connection, most recent Chrome (version # in screenshot).

Search for propane tank returned in 2-3 seconds with success, but claimed failure. See screenshot.

Coupon codes list1e and List1e are not valid, see screenshot.

https://picasaweb.google.com/117189706757545167023/BusDepot?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCN_09o2mnKXSpAE&feat=directlink

I want to reinforce Sudhir's request for a site that does not require high bandwidth to operate properly. Pretty is all very well, but correct function over a flaky dialup connection on an old laptop in the back end of nowhere is IMPORTANT. It should be one of your core requirements to your developer. If it doesn't degrade gracefully then he needs to have his priorities changed.

Yours, David