Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2013, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 24 Jun 2013 13:33:59 -0500
From:         Dave Mcneely <mcneely4@COX.NET>
Subject:      Re: Sink pump question
Comments: To: "kenneth wilford (Van-Again)" <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>

Hmmm....... . Never had a problem with mine. Must be holding my mouth right :-) mcneely

---- "kenneth wilford (Van-Again)" <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET> wrote: > Eric, sometimes the switch inside the faucet is a little touchy. I > actually confirmed that this faucet switch worked last week. However you > had to find the exact right position of the knob for the pump to come on. > Listen for the sound of the pump coming on and rotate the knob back and > forth until you feel the pump coming on. You might have to get it at > exactly the right position right now for it to work. As you use it the > contacts inside the faucet knob should get better and it should work more > easily. In my opinion these faucets were poorly designed and poorly made. > The new ones aren't much better to be honest. So dealing with a bit of > quirkiness is par for the course with them. > > Ken Wilford > John 3:16 > www.vanagain.com > > > > On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 11:49 AM, Eric Caron <ecaron1@comcast.net> wrote: > > > Hi listers, > > > > CAn someone let me know if I'm missing a step in turning on the > > sink pump? > > > > I filled the water tank. > > > > I then tried rotating the round knob on the sink first left and then > > right. I heard nothing and of course no water. > > > > I then repeated with the key on in the position where the door buzzer > > sounded. > > > > Is there another switch that needs to be turned on? > > > > I'm just wondering if I need to quick order a new pump from somewhere and > > wonder where that might be! > > > > tips greatly appreciated. > > > > > > Eric Caron > > 85 automatic Westfalia > > > > > > > > > > > > > -- > Thanks, > Ken Wilford > John 3:16 > www.vanagain.com

-- David McNeely