Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2013, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 30 Jun 2013 13:55:46 -0600
From:         Miguel Pacheco <mundopacheco@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Westy Gutless Until Warmed Up

I resolved this issue a few weeks ago, but wanted to wrap it up here too. After a variety of problems, as described previously in this thread, I also found a bad O2 sensor. I replaced this one with a new on from VC and the van runs smooth like butta! Thanks to the list once again and, the almighty Bentley, of course. Miguel

Miguel