Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2013, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 1 Jul 2013 19:55:48 -0700
From:         Ben <syncro@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: It's hard to make your Vanagon better when they're making the
              parts crappier
Comments: cc: David Beierl <dbeierl@attglobal.net>

I have been watching this thread with interest. In fact I had drafted a response to Alistair saying how his post was like Turkey which straddles Asia and Europe. One part had to do with origins of the part and another off topic.

The best way to avoid controversy is to forward the posting, which you feel is inappropriate, to a moderator. It may often feel like there is no mod "on duty" but trust me when I say there is someone reading your comments. It's just that the mods agreed among themselves to let some discussions rub their course as it is often more expedient and less disruptive than posting a moderator comment.

Happy 4th, everyone on my side of the border. Happy Canada Day today our Canadian friends.

BenT Mod sent from my electronic leash