Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2013, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 2 Jul 2013 19:15:15 -0400
From:         Jason Ellsmere <j@BEAUS.CA>
Subject:      Re: Seam rust on Vanagon I'm looking to buy
Comments: To: JordanVw@aol.com

I'm not sure if you thought that was funny or not. :)

I know it's minor but it's a West Coast vehicle and I was hoping for zero rust. Don't have the Vanagon experience to know what "tip of the iceburg" looks like so thought I would run it by the experts.

A deal has been made, it's coming to Ontario to get prepped for a 5 week trip west and south.

Thanks to everyone for the feedback.

Anyone have a top 10 list of first things to do/buy with a new (to you) Westfalia? I have searched around a bit but any input is appreciated. Fuel lines first.

Also this is on kijiji in Ottawa, Not mine and don'y know owner. Might make a good parts bus or really ambitious project. I have pictures of the rust if anyone would like them. http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-RVs-campers-trailers-RVs-motorhomes-Vanagon-gl-160000-Kms-auto-look-at-pics-W0QQAdIdZ498751355

Jason Toronto