Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2013, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 4 Jul 2013 23:58:06 -0500
From:         Jeff Palmer <jpalmer@MYMTS.NET>
Subject:      Re: Baby monitors
Comments: To: Roger Whittaker <rogerwhitt1@gmail.com>

No babies - 3 and 4 now. But it's bright until past 10 at night so they will be chattering away with me at the campsite or one over. The four year old downloads apps so hopefully she can figure out how to hold the button down! It's hard to talk from the back seat to the front with the windows down.

I assume for video chat I would need data? Where I'm going there isn't even phone service. Thank goodness!

Jeff