Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2013, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 6 Jul 2013 07:49:41 -0400
From:         Eric Ley <eric_ley@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Looking for the fridge fan thermoswitch
Comments: To: mark drillock <mdrillock@COX.NET>

Did you try here: You can order parts directly from Dometic by calling the retail sales department at 1-800 544 4881. Please be sure to have your model number available so the correct parts list can be obtained. Thank you

Eric Ley Garage Mechanic ELM 2001 Demers Franklin, Qc

-------------------------------------------------- From: "mark drillock" <mdrillock@COX.NET> Sent: Thursday, July 04, 2013 11:03 PM To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Subject: Re: Looking for the fridge fan thermoswitch