Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2013, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 9 Jul 2013 18:01:25 -0400
From:         Andrew Graydon <andrew@GRAYDONS.CA>
Subject:      Re: Propane Fill Question (Ontario, Canada)

Oops, I posted my last response with the wrong thread (Ontario Propane Tanks - Response from the TSSA) ! I got a different answer from the TSSA than Ian did !

However, I found a auto shop locally'ish in Kitchener that is going to inspect and certify for $80

For the lack of aggravation in filling the tank anywhere (and a little bit of safety of mind !) I've booked it in for Thursday.

I was laughing today as I realised why I needed to fill the tank though. I am taking out the fridge to do some cleaning and to put the GoWesty valve in and wanted to have the tank with propane to check the connections after I'm finished !

So i'm going to get a safety check to get a certificate to fill the tank to basically disconnect it and then check myself on re-connection if it's safe !

Boggles the mind really :)

--

Andrew Graydon Mail : andrew@graydons.ca

IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humor or irrational religious beliefs. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is not authorized (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. No animals were harmed in the transmission of this email, although the cat next door is living on borrowed time, let me tell you.