Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2013, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 10 Jul 2013 18:02:33 -0700
From:         EDWARD V BARGER <edvbarger@MAC.COM>
Subject:      stolen part off 87 westy need outside cover for fridge vent

HI

last night some one stole the vent cover for the fridge off the out side of our 87 camper

one of the hazards of living in Venice not much space and so the vanagon westy lives on the street in front of our house

when I get it re painted will need to find a garage to rent but in Venice that will be $ 500 a month if I can find one

any one have a line on where I can get one ?? also need to know what screws are needed as they took all

when I put it back will use screws with an uncommon type of head not a phillips perhaps that might slow them down

have a 70 watt solar panel on the roof always thought that is what would be stolen but perhaps it is too hard and obvious to take

like the site lots of good information even though there is one heck of a lot of just chatter learning to id it and trash the excess

I'm over 70 run two businesses have had VW cars and busses / vans since late 50s first was a bug euro model mid 50s had the pop out turn sigenals had to hit them every time I got in it

during the winter or they were frozen into place lived in Sioux City back then

we do most of our camping during the winter when the crumb crushers are home camp in the rain snow etc

EDWARD V BARGER BARGER-LITE PO Box 2818 Venice, CA 90294 www.barger-lite.com ed@barger-lite.com 310 401 0633 Please THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT! Please don't print this email unless you really need to