Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2013, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 11 Jul 2013 18:21:45 -0400
From:         Jason Ellsmere <j@BEAUS.CA>
Subject:      Re: Fiamma and Aux Battery Kits, in Canada
Comments: To: Andrew Graydon <andrew@graydons.ca>

Awesome advice, thanks. Why did you choose to go with the Yandina instead of what gowesty uses?

Where did you get the USB and 12v plug boxes?

I have been back and forth on the bus depot awning. Concerned about taking up room inside the bus and laziness taking over and not setting it up on 1 night trips (which there will be a lot of).

Are you in Ontario?

Jason