Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2013, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 9 Jul 2013 00:36:05 -0400
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Battery chargers again for small AA, AAA, etc.
Comments: To: Troy <colorworks@GCI.NET>

Many of these small chargers use "switching" power supplies which can generate noise both audible and electrically. I recently purchase a USB charger cord for my cell phone. It make so much electrical noise I can't use it if I want to use the phone plugged into the stereo for music. Real bummer. I bought this "high power" charger since the normal one wouldn't keep the phone charged while playing music and using the built in GPS. Learned this going down to Busses near Natural Bridge. Now going back to the separate GPS and the Zune player for now. Plan to install one of those in dash DVD navigation systems with the flip out screen.

Dennis