Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2013, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 15 Jul 2013 20:49:50 -0400
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: engine bucking and bogging - simple answer
Comments: To: Alistair Bell <albell@SHAW.CA>

Check the wiring/connections to the temp 2 sensor next.

Dennis, From my phone. ________________________________ From: Alistair Bell<mailto:albell@SHAW.CA> Sent: ‎7/‎15/‎2013 7:47 PM To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM<mailto:vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Subject: Re: engine bucking and bogging - simple answer

Nope, no change with O2 sensor disconnected.

No change when O2 sensor connected and ign switch cycled.

Only change with the first 2 occurrences was when I refuelled.

Last time, there was improvement when isopropanol added to tank and TPS switch adjusted. No problems since filling up tank.

I'm thinking I'm getting bad gas, or making bad gas (water condensation). But it has never happened in winter, only in summer.

alistair