Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2013, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 25 Jul 2013 13:08:38 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Van Sale
Comments: To: OlRivrRat <OlRivrRat@COMCAST.NET>

fwiw ... the following non-rusted quite good bodies vanagons could use new homes. All located in Southern Oregon, just off I-5.

'Moving sale' ... All resaonable offers considered. Pics available by pmail of course.

82 Sunroof Diesel Vanagon, almost showroom cherry. Freshly rebuilt stock engine, by me ...runs and drives quite well. I value it in the over $ 6K range ..have gotten nibbles at 9K before. It rides and drives like it's about 3 years old. Spend much of it's life indoors. Comes with originhal side window price and equipment sticker...orginal salesman's business card from Portland OR. This van is on theSamba now ..yellow two tone. Also available with rebult 1.9 waterboxer engine.

83 Sunroof diesel vanagon, 5 speed trans. Currently running on tired stock 1.6 NA engine . Basically no rust ..a soft dent in the rear hatch in the process of being removed. Freshly rebuilt and bored out 1.6 TD engine now being asembled for it ..and eventually it will have a very nicely done turbo conversion. It'll do 30 mpg with this set up. Can have a rebuilt 1.9 wbxr engine instead. Available as is running ...( up to $ 7K ) ...or with engine project under way, or with it finished..... ..or with whatever ..with no engine if you want. Great van, GL interior. Rather rare ...5 speed trans plus sunroof. Currently on thesamba.com

86 Silver GL auto trans. Blue GL interior. Model with all the extras..Power steering, tachometer, AC , Z bed rear seat. Only one dent on the front that barely shows. Original paint has minor surface cracks. No dents on body other than the not-bad nose one, that might come out easily. Currently on thesamba.com. Needs auto trans rebuild. Has 2.1 wbxr engine that will run. Should be gone through.

I have a white 91 GL not quite ready to sell yet. Some dings. Full set of late model euipment..AC, PS , tachometer. 4 speed manual trans. Was Tiico conversion ...have an engine for that... or other engines. Would consider offers on this one.

85 body ...less than zero rust. From southern CA or AZ desert. Odd horizontal dark stripes paint job on it. It's all there..needs lots of putting back together.................great project van ...want to use it for a mule to run my 16 valve inline four jetta gas engines in , etc.

93 5-speed manual trans Eurovan poptop MV. Runs. Is that gorgeious-to-me teal tourquise color ...has an excellent light gray interior. Has neat surf decals on it !! Badly rusted in many spots ..have spend dozens of hours getting all that stopped and treated. Definitely a project van. It Runs ..my favorite description for a used car ...'run's .. lol. New 15 inch tires. Set of Audi 15 inch alloys that fit perfectly to go with it.

there are other vanagons I have too.......maybe one or two will end up 'on station' in Hawaii. Those are not for sale yet.

vanagons are so much fun.. very easy to work on, nice size.. excellent to 'build up the way you want it' ..etc.

if anyone has a chain link fence Gate ..I need one. like 14 feet worth of a Gate that opens and closes. ..and another 25 feet of chain link fence too.

drop me a line if interested, thanks ! Scott