Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2013, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 26 Jul 2013 09:22:35 -0700
From:         Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Need to cool off!
Comments: To: OlRivrRat <OlRivrRat@comcast.net>

How bout some of these?

http://www.summitracing.com/search/brand/cool-shirt/?GridPageSize=24&autoview=ProductName

I used this product in my racing days and they are wonderful. Very robust, very comfortable, keeps your core temperature quite tolerable even inside my black racecar with zero insulation, stopped in the direct sun on a 110f day,,,, You could also put your sodas or adult bevies in the ice container..