Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2013, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 26 Jul 2013 17:53:02 -0700
From:         Stuart MacMillan <stuartmacm@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: adding a new dash A/C unit?
Comments: To: mark drillock <mdrillock@COX.NET>

I'm with you, but the only way I can get any air in my face is with the windows open anyway. No air comes from the little front vents at all, and I'm not going to take off the dash to find out why. With the windows open air comes in from the floor vent and upper dash vents. If it were hot enough to need A/C I'd have the windows closed and run it on recirc on any car. Small Car told me they were coming out with a DIY kit for about $1200. Let's see if anyone can come up with something better.

Stuart