Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2013, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 11 Aug 2013 06:50:26 -0500
From:         George Laubach <skiplaubach@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Paint job pricing
Comments: To: thewestyman <zolo@FOXINTERNET.NET>

Just yesterday I was quoted $5K - 6K (rough estimate) for same. Windows removed, new seals (my expense), repair (with metal, not Bondo) rust points at base of four windows. Also need to replace rear hatch as repair of bottom corners would be too costly and questionable.

So, looking for a rust-free rear hatch for '84.

'84 Westy, 2.2 GoWesty kit into a 1.9 case, manual.

Skip In the woods (next to the corn fields), just beyond the western suburbs of Chicago.

Sent from my iPad