Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2013, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 8 Aug 2013 12:17:56 -0700
From:         Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Electrical Math Check Please? (Westy Solar Panel)
Comments: To: neil n <musomuso@gmail.com>

Wow, you are worried about .03 volts of line loss? Just kidding you....

You can always reseal any box...often better than the original makers have done. We never used to trust factory-supplied seals at the boatyard where I worked once...we always took electronic housings apart and did our own sealing...Of course, the Marine Enviornment is worse than a Vanagon sees, but still...

I've been running my Dometic on propane again, using it to keep my lunches and water cold as I have been working in triple digit temps... Flawless performance from that,...going on three weeks on one 5 gal tank of propane now...Pretty small capacity, the dometic...but it does work just fine.