Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2013, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 13 Aug 2013 17:56:55 -0400
From:         Paul van Dyck <plvandyck@MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: Switch Question
Comments: To: jpalmer@MYMTS.NET

Lever knobs will have to come off as well, and the aforementioned anti-seize on those isn't a bad idea. After 5+ years of winging it in the dark, I replaced all dash lights with some snappy green led's when I had to put in a new fan switch. Took about a 1/2 hour. Mikes comment about using tenderness with the plastic parts is good advice for all parts on our vans. Paul