Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2013, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 9 Aug 2013 09:06:34 -0600
From:         OlRivrRat <OlRivrRat@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Failed Emissions - High HC at Idle

Scott

Since your previous Eng was an oil burner your O2Snsrs or Cat may be Dirty/Fouled ~ it's my understanding that an overnight soak in Gasoline can clean an O2Snsr ~ I'm not sure if a Cat is Cleanable or not but it might be worth a try. Also be sure you have GoodConnections

on the O2Snsr Circuits ~ are you running both Up&DownStream O2Snsrs ~

ORR ~ DeanB