Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2013, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 21 Aug 2013 09:50:32 -0700
From:         Steven Johnson <sjohnso2000@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: A/C switch and miss

My guess is (and it is just a guess) is that since you flipped the AC switch on there's probably a wire connection to the switch that is routed through relays (or not) to the ECU and is probably telling it that the AC is on and so the ECU is trying to compensate for the extra load of the compressor which is not engaging so you're probably getting a "miss" in the engine firing too soon or too late a because of this "miss-information".....

Steven 91 Westy