Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2013, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 15 Aug 2013 16:06:56 -0500
From:         Dave Mcneely <mcneely4@COX.NET>
Subject:      Re: On demand water hook up no water?
Comments: To: David Klein <david@ASHTEC.CA>

Hi David, Anyone could do this, I did at one time, and then my wife said, "Read the book." The faucet knob turns two ways, one to draw water from the tank via the pump, the other to draw water from the hookup. I don't remember which is which, but just try one, and then the other. I know, most faucets just open one way.

Good luck, David

---- David Klein <david@ASHTEC.CA> wrote: > Hello Listers, > > I am having a issue with my water hoop up for on demand water at the sink. I have the hose from spigot hooked up and on but once the on board tank is dry no more water comes out of the faucet. I don't have the original instructions booklet and Bentley doesn't have any troubleshooting for this kind of stuff. > > I hope I have explained it right. > > TIA, David

-- David McNeely