Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2013, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 24 Aug 2013 10:52:25 -0700
From:         neil n <musomuso@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Dometic 182B wiring
Comments: To: ddbjorkman@verizon.net

no prob. I totally understand.

Ask me about some "why didn't I think of that" things after I start cutting and setting tiles today. ;)

@ the list and David:

Since you're doing all this work on your Dometic, is there any value in installing a more modern fuse for the fridge? i.e. (less resistance than a possibly slightly corroded OEM ceramic fuse?)

Likely not I imagine....

Neil.