Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2013, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 26 Aug 2013 17:31:26 -0600
From:         ralph meyermann <ralphmeyermann@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: First trip with AAZ power plant
Comments: To: neil n <musomuso@gmail.com>

I just got home from our trip and plan on looking into it soon. I was pushing a 20-30 mph headwind on the way home today and noticed that my water temp went up while increasing speed and my foot feed remained in the same position? Could the coolant be traveling too fast at that rpm to efficiently cool enough in the radiator? I figured less pedal=less fuel= less heat? Possibly larger diameter pulley to slow coolant flow or add another cooling implement? Does anyone know the approximate cfm of the radiator fan? Possible upgrade there? Any tips are appreciated. Thanks