Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2013, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 27 Aug 2013 10:22:27 -0400
From:         Tom Buese <tantonbz@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Anyone going to Busses By the Bouy?
Comments: To: Eric Caron <ecaron1@comcast.net>

Hi Eric,

I will be going, & just made reservations per your "heads up"! Thanks. The woman who took my reservation, said that there still is more room, if we VW volks don't mind crowding together. Since I have regularly camped at campouts w/ 300+ buses, that is not an issue w/ moi, but others mileage may vary. However, hopefully I will be in the "NO Bongos" area. She also said to bring my swimsuit as the pool is 84 degrees- it better be @ $37.45 a nite. I will be bringing the infamous BZ Shelves for sale at a campout discount, & will also be donating one for the raffle. Advance orders taken to make sure I bring enough- I ran out at West River Westies in Vermont.

Be there or be square!

Mr. BZ

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 6:30 PM, Eric Caron <ecaron1@comcast.net> wrote:

> Hi Listers, > > I just called the camp site for Busses By the Buoy and was told I > got the second to last site. This will be my first visit to this > gathering. Can anyone tell me if there is a place to see what if any > events are planned? If there is a auction for example I'll need to know > to bring stuff. Also, If anyone is traveling through Bennington VT to get > there we might be able to caravan. > > Any info or tips on this September 6 and 7 gathering is greatly > appreciated. > If you want to try to grab the last site the contact info I used is below. > Also, the person I talked to did not mind if we put two westies on our > site so that might help if room is needed. > > Salmon Falls River Lebanon Main > Phone: 207-339-8888 > 44 natural high Road > Lebanon Maine > 04027 > > > Eric Caron > 85 Westfalia GL Auto >

-- Tom Buese