Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2013, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 7 Sep 2013 20:37:19 -0600
From:         OlRivrRat <OlRivrRat@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Top off the rad
Comments: To: JRodgers <jrodgers113@GMAIL.COM>

The Bong is my WeaponOfChoice ~ Have used it on numerous ReFills on both OEM H2OBoxer Configs & SubyConversions & it has NeverFailed ~ Since we all know, or should know, that Fluids possess the amazing trait of WantingToSeekTheirOwnLevel, logic should follow that the Bong ShouldBe a SureFired method for getting Coolant into most, if not all, the Nooks&Crannys of our Vanagons CoolingSystems ~ I pretty much always have the rear of the van up on ramps @ ReFillTime 'cause I've been UnderTheBus DoingStuff ~ I open the Rad'Bleeder, attach the Bong to the ExpansionTank & fill it 'til flow starts coming out the Rad'Bleeder ~ start the Eng' & run it 'til it reaches OperatingTemp ~ check for Heat @ the Heaters ~ do some revving to 2K-3k to be sure that a good flow is going ~ close the Rad'Bleeder ~ Drain the Bong ~ Put the cap on the ExpansionTank & go for that LongAwaited TestDrive ~ I ReallyLove TestDrives ~

ORR ~ DeanB