Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2013, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 12 Sep 2013 14:45:08 -0400
From:         Jim Johnston <inmytree1@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: request for information, please
Comments: To: "Fuhrel, Robert" <robert.fuhrel@csn.edu>

Hi Bob,

Do a quick search the archives as this question tends to come up every two months or so...

With that said...it all comes down to budget...what are you willing to spend? If you want more power go with a Subaru, if you want a quick and simple fix, put in another air-cooled...

I have a Subaru in my 91 and love love love it....

Zetec is an option, too.

Good luck,

Jimmy Wilmington, NC