Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2013, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 14 Sep 2013 09:30:54 -0700
From:         Stacy Schneider <vwcrewman@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Rear Heater fan trouble shoot tips
Comments: To: Eric Caron <ecaron1@COMCAST.NET>

If I understand the question . Pull the selection knob straight out . The trim bezel is just pushed into the dash . Unplug the round electrical plug and push the release ears and it will slide right out . I would have swapped the switch from the front to the rear or just exchanged plugs before buying a new switch . I would also have gone to the blower motor first and jumped it too see if it was dead and then worked my way forward . Stacy

Sent from my iPhone