Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2013, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 15 Sep 2013 18:06:39 -0500
From:         ralph meyermann <ralphmeyermann@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: An Engine Conversion Begins-Mixed Emotions!
Comments: To: Al Knoll <anasasi@gmail.com>

What I like about my aaz is that there isn't an computer,o2, mass air flow, throttle position switches to go goofy that I have heard about here on the list. Its only injection pump and injectors. Sure pumps and injectors may be pricey they don't often fail and limits the things you have to troubleshoot. I may be biased. If you are going to do a swap you need to think thru all the good and bad things of any powerplant you are thinking of then decide which is most favorable.