Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2013, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 29 Sep 2013 17:31:30 -0400
From:         JordanVw@AOL.COM
Subject:      Re: The Tale of Rastafalia's Accident
Comments: To: mumbrue@GMAIL.COM

i hope you sued the tow truck driver. that is negligence on his part. if you got a good lawyer you would have won the lawsuit and the proceeds would have covered all repairs... did you?

i had a car (my own) fall off a tow truck because the tow truck driver did not strap the wheels into the wheel lifts because he was LAZY. he had to do a panic stop and my car jumped out of the wheel lifts and crashed into the boom, the wheel lifts destroying the undercarriage and the front end was smashed and the car fell off the lift. it was totalled. all because the tow truck driver was too lazy to use the wheel straps he was carrying IN THE TRUCK WITH HIM. i sued the tow truck company and won. i have no patience for dumb tow truck drivers.