Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2013, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 2 Oct 2013 09:28:03 -0400
From:         David Milo <dellaone@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Info wanted RE: Country Homes Camper AC

Jim is right about the sunvisors, the inner ends of the visors will bind against the inner edge of the body above the windshield when they are flipped because they are now too long (having removed the overhead plastic housing on mine). Also, depending on the configuration, you may have to relocate / remove the air-conditioning control switches and patch the holes in the headliner where the housing and tunnel attachment screws went through. On my Carat, the electrical controls were located to the right of the radio, so I didn't have to deal with that.

Dave