Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2013, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 12 Oct 2013 08:47:28 -0500
From:         Jim Felder <jim.felder@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: VLVC - Battery experience with Walmart
Comments: To: Steve Cotsford <cotsford@aol.com>

I know someone who took a Volvo to Walmart for an oil change. They wouldn't change his oil because the car had an oil leak, and they said it was their policy not to perform oil changes on cars with oil leaks. And this guy worked at that Walmart!

In general the only things I have been satisfied with at the Walmart Auto Department are the batteries/warranty and the selection and price of oil.

Jim